Plus Europe [Business] Forum
The Plus Europe [Business] Forum is a programme that aims to contribute to European integration from a business and professional perspective. It is a meeting point for entrepreneurs and professionals who want to share their vision of the European integration process and to want to learn what is being done in the European institutions by its European policymakers and experts.
The Plus Europe [Business] Forum is a network that gathers those companies, professionals and entities interested in being present and participate in the economic, legal and civic development of Europe.
Objectives of the Plus Europe [Business] Forum
Promotion of business and professional interests in European public policies
The main objective of the Plus Europe [Business] Forum is contributing to the European project from the business and professional perspective.
- Because we work in a Single Market and in an Economic and Monetary Union.
- Because competitiveness, growth and labour are European issues.
- Because growing is important, as it is foreseeing what is happening in Europe, since it is where the decisions that affect us all are taken.
[Business] Forum Network
Who can be members of the Plus Europe [Business] Forum network:
- Local, national and international entities with legal personality.
- Organisational scope, sectorial and territorially defined.
If you want to become a member of the Plus Europe [Business] Forum, please register and apply through this link and we will contact you as soon as possible.